Daughter, Wife, Mother... this is what I do

Friday, January 7, 2011

Snapshots...

... from my week. (No actual pictures... sorry.)

-Welcoming seventeen 8 and 9 yr. olds back into my life with lots of hugs and smiles.

- Enjoying these sweet 8 and 9 yr. olds so much I'm starting to get sad about leaving them early.

- Being so irritated with these same 8 and 9 yr. olds that I can hardly wait to get out of there. :) (Just being honest...)

-25 minute turkey sandwich lunches.

-"I lose my hat... I lose my dignity." Says the 8 yr. old when the sombrero was confiscated.

- Lots of belly touches. :)

-20 minute power naps on the couch upon getting home from school.

- "Stop it! You'll hurt her!" Says my sweet, protective baby-daddy as I'm prodding at her to try
to get her to move around.

- A ruined batch of cookie dough because I added way to much butter. (Don't worry, I sort of fixed it by adding lots of flour, but now they're just really crumbly and not as delicious as I was hoping for.)

That's it. Happy first week back from Christmas Break, teachers! Hope you are back in the swing of things!

1 comment: