Daughter, Wife, Mother... this is what I do

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Count Down Blog...

I love to countdown. Maybe it's my twisted view of how life will somehow get better when this, that or the other gets here. But mostly, I just really love looking forward to things. Anything, really. So here's my current list of countdowns...

5 days until I get my first pre-natal massage. (Thanks, Tyler!)
8 days until the Science Fair is over and I can breathe easy again. (If you know me and details and how we don't really get along, you'll understand how this makes me feel.)
16 days until we get to see Baby B again! I can't wait to see what she's been doing in there! (Oh, I also have to do all kinds of tests, but I'm not counting down for that.)
24 days until Tyler and I head off to our last getaway without a baby in tow.
31 days until my first baby shower :). (Cloth Diaper shower to be exact.)
66 days until my last week of waking up slow, sipping coffee and enjoying silence. Which is what I will be doing every day this Spring Break.
95 days until (Lord willing) we meet this sweet ladybug hanging out in my belly all day.

What are you counting down to?


3 comments:

  1. FUN countdown list!! which colth diapers are yall using? we really considered it, but got so caught up in moving/job/craziness and never got around to researching more about it.

    I'm counting down to V's 1st bday...29 days!! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting down to a yet undecided day when I get to see you again...not sure how this countdown will go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa, we're trying a couple different brands (BumGenius, FuzziBunz and Charlie Banana??) I've heard good things about all. They're the adjustable ones so that they can grow as Elle grows. I have friends that do it and love it, so I'm excited to give it a go.

    I was thinking about how Violet is almost one just this morning. Crazy!! Hope you have a big celebration planned ;)

    ReplyDelete