Daughter, Wife, Mother... this is what I do

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I guess it's that time...


I know, I know... I'm THAT pregnant lady. But my mama, grandmamas and friends around the world want to see...

My 29 week Ellerbe Anne belly. There's something wonderful about calling a pregnant stomach a belly. Mostly because if I were not pregnant, I don't think that calling it a "belly" would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.




You can see why the new clothes that I raved about in my last post are needed. :) Ellerbe's got at LEAST 77 more days of growing left. I just can't even imagine where she's going to go.


4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Actually you look like your :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady! Keep the pics coming please. Lub you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stinking cute! I will have to keep a look out for the cute new clothes in the rotation!!

    ReplyDelete